October 20, 2013

Hello everybody,

Fall is settling in here in the pacific northwest. Misty mornings and leaves falling. Transition and change are inevitably, and why does it always seem like a surprise? Hmmmm.




Genesis 32:22-31
Psalm 121
2 Timothy 3:14-4:5
Luke 18:1-8

Jacob wrestling, evangelism and prayer.

Hmmmmmmm....

Found this beauty--The Wrestler by Bruce Springsteen. Kind of perfect.


I was checking out Natalie Sims AMAZING site (as I often do and have done for years) and she suggested Simple Song by Leonard Bernstein in conjunction with Psalm 122. Here's a very sweet version:


Where Could I Go But to the Lord 


My Sweet Lord by George Harrison. One of my top ten favorite songs of all time.


From This Valley by The Civil Wars
We are doing this song for All Saints' Sunday, but it would work great today too.


I Say a Little Prayer for You--I DREAM about doing this one in church. ;)








Comments